View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox View Post
The only thing is that sometimes the gauges are rather slow to respond. The last time I used it was a few updates ago, I'm sure it has changed some. I was at Adams Motorsports Park and the Gauges were all over the place. It's nice to have though, if you ever get a code you can look it up with the app and you can use the other functions to monitor the car. It's one of the only apps I have ever paid for on my phone cuz I wanted to support the developers.
Probably depends more on your transmitter than the app for response. Some of the cheap ones don't transmit very quickly. Mine is a cheap one, but works reasonably well for just farting around. It's not a professional level data logging tool, but for $5 (and $20 for the adapter) it's MORE than good enough.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)