View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Ben,
It's links that I'm looking for. So that we can connect our motorgen videos with our facebook or myspace pages.
When looking at video on Motorgen, you will see two edit boxes below the video:
http://motorgen.com/vid/showphoto.php/photo/990/cat/536

URL
Embed

The URL is just that, a link and can be posted anywhere. When somebody clicks on it, it will take them to that page (on Motorgen.com).

The embed code will embed a player on any page that allows HTML. This could be your own web page(s) and possibly MySpace, though I'm not positive. HTML is generally not allowed in posts and certainly isn't allowed in FB Comments.

When a URL from some sources like YT brings up the YT player in a FB Comment (or a Motorgen post for that matter) it's because of the server side software which goes and fetches the player from the provider.

We'll be improving our player and "branding" it for embed purposes. We'll also be adding the ability to embed videos in our own posts, which presently doesn't work.

In short, please do upload your videos. You can post URL links anywhere of course, and the embedding feature and power will improve over time.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)