View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:24 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
If you're truly wanting some real answers to this poll, why not include those? I prefer some acuras to hondas, althought the same company essential they do manufacture different cars. The Acura TL is a luxury sedan of which honda has no equivelent model. NO DISCRIMINATION. I feel that Lexus manufacters better cars than Toyota, I know these companies are all owned by these parent companies, but seeing as they do manufacture different cars with very specific different levels of performance and luxury, it's not politically correct to make these certain exclusions.

under certain conditions the chassis may be nearly idential, the wheelbase, engine design, etc... but something else results in a better car. 350z vs g35 for example. nearly identical, but which car is better? the G is more expensive, A luxury so to speak seating four instead of two.. DEFINITELY a + in someones books, whereas the 350z appears to have a more purpose built look with the lower cost tuners in mind.

I feel that you should humor me and add in some additional companies. I like toyota, I hate scion..

Polls are limited to 10 choices.

Yes Acuras are different from Hondas, much more refined and better quality all around. But they're all made by Honda. You need to look at the company overall, I hate Scions as much as the next guy. And the automatic Scions are notorious for premature failure. But that's only one bad apple, on the whole I still trust Toyota products.

You do make a valid point though, I doubt that Toyota would ever put their name on something made as cheaply as an XB. Scions are cheap Toyotas with added bling to compensate. But once again, only 10 polling options.