View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
As far as the eclipse goes, looks like shit as in you don't personally like the way they look right? Cause that's one of the cleaner ones I've seen
I more meant the fact that it was converted to the 97-99 body style and has a mitsu badge when it' a 95 Talon, haha. But other then that it is in fact one of the nicer examples I have seen.
Quote:
My expertise on the Camaros and the LT1 in general, the one with a new waterpump is beneficial to you, so ask the white one's owner when(or if) he did a waterpump on that car(I noticed "new rebuild" but you never know), they're gonna blow, trust me. Pertaining to unmentioned things, also I'd ask them both if they've replaced the distributor(Optispark) it's basically the notorious weak point of the motor and I needed to replace it on both a 100k example I owned and a 70k vehicle and all 3 of the LT1 cars I've owned, including the one my little bro currently DDs needed a waterpump at least once.
Yeah definitely, I'm interested to see the mileage on the one that's been rebuilt.