Thread: New from AZ
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94transamgt View Post
I look forward to some cruises, whats going on with your vette?
Well, numero uno is *probably* cam bearings. Dos is clutch that doesn't always disengage in a predictable manner. Then a bunch of odds and ends. It's an 82 I've pretty substantially modified with an LS based engine, T56, etc. When it's running, which has been most of the time after the mods, it's a hoot. Pretty fast like a modern car, not bad handling, but otherwise pretty raw and manual feeling.

A couple years back one of our users had a G37 TT, everything top of the line. It was a gorgeous show winning >500WHP DD. This was during the economic crisis and I think he ended up selling it for < $30k.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)