View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #6
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
I was an E-5 on the USS Kitty Hawk in 1979 and was assigned to the Master-At-Arms (police officer for the ship) for 6 months duty. I wore my black Navy uniform with a badge and utility belt. We work 12 on 12 off for 3 days then get 3 days off shifting from day to night shift. I was looking forward to heading home in Orange County for 3 days and I was supposed to meet my girlfriend at the home she was housesitting for our 6 month anniversary. I was really looking forward to spending 3 days with my freaky girlfriend. I was using the restroom just before leaving for home when suddenly the smell of burning rope was in the air. I could not believe that someone was so stupid to be smoking weed right next to the MAA's head. I was just planning to ignore it and head home. Unfortunately I was not alone and the other guy ran out to bust the idiots. 3 hours of paperwork later I was on my way to OC. I was in a big hurry because I didn't want to risk losing out of my weekend of sex.
I was cruising in my 240Z at 85mph until I got to Oceanside and then cranked it up to 110 to 120mph. I slowed down to about 90 when I hit San Clemente. I didn't pay close attention to my rear view mirror since I was thinking about other things. Suddenly headlights and red lights came on right behind me. I just remembered that I haven't registered the car yet (I had a borrowed year sticker on my plate) and the only paper work I had on the car was a 18 month old bill of sale. Since I was way over the limit, I figured I was going to jail and the car impounded. I slowly made my way off I5 at Lake Forest and pulled into a gas station (I thought I might be able to toss a $20 to keep the car from getting impounded). I was waiting for the worst. The CHP officer walked up to the passenger window. He took one look at me in my uniform and badge and asked mw why I was going so fast. I told him that my girlfriend was waiting for me in her birthday suit (which turned out to be true) for our 6 month anniversary and I was going out to sea next week (true but for only two weeks). He told me get out of here and slow down. I did, I kept the car under 70 the rest of the way to Huntington Beach. I was so lucky.

Bob
Funny what a female "Birthday Suit" will make a guy do.
2016 Nissan Altma