View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 01:40 AM   #111
I, Vettezuki

Ok. When I got there we fired up and let it run for a few minutes while BSing. probably should have turned it off, ah well. HOpefully that didn't spoil the cake. Avoided extended spells at one RPM on the freeway coming home as best I could, with mild romping.

Runs great. Two things I noticed, one minor one enormous.

It makes quite a different engine sound, kind of noisier in a way, but not bad. Paul tells me that's because of the forged parts and it might have been built a little loose. It seems roughly the same, but a different character, once up to temp.

The HUGE difference is the clutch. It is way way way lighter clutch pedal feel than the McLeodd. Yet the clutch is clearly a beefier unit than the McLeodd was. I definitely prefer it overall. Though it is more like a switch, than a throw.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)