View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 AM   #196
I, Vettezuki

John,

I'm still battling in real estate land to find a place that works for what my priorities and resources are presently. That almost certainly is going to be even smaller than what I have at this time.

1. My brother and I have the Snake back together. When it's rollable, I'd like to send it to you along with the Lemons
2. I have a blast cabinet and 20 ton press you're welcome to use until I move to another place. We're talking at least a couple years. Let me know.

On the upside, if I can maneuver through this complex of competing requirements and play the market well enough, I will be in a MUCH better financial position to support these projects.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)