View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
So we are only allowed to post pics containing less than or equal to 50% of the nipple and areola? Is that limited to one half nipple per pic, and only side boob?

Meaning, if the shot is taken from underneath (bottom boob) or an aerial view of the boob (aerial areola) displaying only half of each nipple, is this ok? Or do the two halves constitute a whole?

What if the half nipples are on different women? I think two half nipples on two different women ought not constitute a whole, that would be absurd.

I like how annoying you are. I've populated the photo category with a broad sampling as a frame of reference. Use your judgment. If a user makes what I think to be a mistake, I'll take it to the collective, if it's over the line, it'll be deleted. If the same user repeatedly makes the same kind of mistakes, we'll advise him directly and so on. The whole section will be toast if it is abused or if some of the regulars complain about it much. We're just taking taking it as a test drive for those of you with more prurient interests.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)