View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 10:03 PM   #301
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Probably. I've already cracked one stock carrier in the Cobra. Luckily GTR had one laying around that they sold me cheap so I was able to fix it the day after I broke it.
It's tempting though. My now forged pistons and rods with stock balanced crank is supposedly good for 600 WHP all day long if I want.

I think there's a kit for an iron 12 bolt for C3s that should be good for well beyond that much. But I think that alone is in the $1,500 or more range.

So total starts to look like $7k and I'd like to clean it up with paint and interior just to be a nicer place to be before I worry about what is really a lot of power to stupid power.

Also not sure my T56 would handle it. I only have carbon fibre synchros. I don't remember, but I don't think I have the viper spec output shaft or anything else all that upgraded.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)