View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #38
Graphics B*tch

Yesterday was by far the best conditions I have seen at that track. I ran a 14.39 (previous best was 14.42) on my first run and followed that up with 2 14.06. I was so close to getting into the 13 sec club. Damn it! I spun on the first run and then spun and bogged on the second. Sean and I are coining a motorgen phase right now... "spogging". the last run there was just alittle too much gas at the start so I spun a little. Overall I was happy with the runs I had. I nailed every shift! I just wish I could of gotten at least one more crack at the 13second club but there were about 8 hondas that went down and the worst was an IDIOT in a Cobalt SS who blew something about a 1/3 of the way down the track and decided it was best to coast down the rest of the track to the finish line before he came to a stop and spewed oil almost the entire way down the track. I swear people do now pay any attention to the anouncers wnhen they say stop the car and pull over. That IDIOT killed at least 15 runs down the track.

Overall it was a good day. It was good to meet some of you and Scott it was nice talking with you.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten