Thread: New/Old member
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #7

Bugs hookup really well and can run a quick 1/8 mile. I really in my youth, my friend had a 2180cc powered Baja bug. We were at a light waiting for the green when a 68 Camaro pulled up next to us with a huge blower sticking out of the hood. He looked over at us in the primer grey Baja and laughed. My friend bet $20 bucks that we will beat him across the intersection. When the light turned green we were across the intersection before the Camaro finished the burn out. We took the $20 and pigged out a Naugles.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z