View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:22 PM   #45
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
they told me that i was able to get a second opionion on the car from another shop[ of my choice but it the agent made it sound like as if it wouldnt have any baring on the totalled title on my car?? like wtf.

weither way im not the name on the car so i pretty much gave my mother all this info and she is even more pissed then i am and she is gonna get her yell on with them sense she has more pull. also at one time being an E8 1st sgt in the army didnt hurt her yelling and munipulation skills either.

so ya im hoping this wall all be over turned

also the second shop imma take it to is another state farm backed shop in fontana that did alot of body work for my dad when he was in an accident a while ago and they love my dad even to the point where they paid his 1000 dollar diductable. idk y the hell i just didnt take my car there in the first place.

at first glance at shop number 1's estimate they knew they could already cut 4grand off. i made a big mistake by not taking to them first fuck im so pissed
Your moma was an E8, what the hell happened to you? Ah jk. For them it's just dollars and cents, they really really don't care about anything else. Pitch it so they come out a winner and you get your way.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)