View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #42

fuck that shop they got my fuckin evo totalled because they wanted to be greedy asses!!

they initially estimated 4 grand for labor, which sounded correct

but then when u look at the shit they listed in the must evaluate and inspect section they have every little thing on my car on there even taking out the engine and tranny and inspecting it!! WTF!!! they are fine

and then they wrote down 6500 to buy a whole new front clip and then added 1500 more for some 20% mark up bullshit

fuckin tweekers would do that when all i needed was the fuckin radiator support area which ive alread found 2 guys that would have let me have theres for 100 bucks, and then they go off on how a steering wheel is 1500 which is true but like thats the new price they didnt even put a remanufacted one or hell i know a mitsu dealer that gives 30% discounts to socal evo members. and then they wrote down new dash which im not gonna argue with them on but they put new??? when again those same 2 guys would let me have there evo dashes for a few hundred. like wtf they did even wanna try and save this car i even talked to some asshole there about me helping to find parts for cheaper sense i know so many sources!!

and then my insurence totalled the fuckin car because they're stupid car estimate company they used compared my car to a bunch of fucking lancers again. i even told her over the phone dies the report show comparisons with normal lancers because my car isnt a normal lancer its an evolution SE and she paused and then studdered and then said well one of them says evolution i x and i said do u mean the roman numeral 9? and she said yes and has the letters RS next to that like WTF??? they arent even comparing it to a similar car in there report and they valued it at 23,xxx

well i said the estimate is to fucken high and i know of places *which i showed shop 1's estimate too and they said wtf??? we can do that for much cheaper* that said that the estimate was too high, and i told her the value was too low, and that my car should have a totalled title on it so i asked can this me taken off and re-evaluated and the car re-assesed at another shop and she said no sorry once the salvage title is on there we cant take it off!

WTF for real what the holy fuck kinda stupid shit is that?

really there has to be away around this? sxylxy for real tell me something i wanna hear ive been trying to look up info on this and hit dead ends?

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.