View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Official Palomar Mountain, January 2011, Pics and Vids

This is where they'll go. Add your own to replies.

Here's some vids.

Roll Out

Scenery

Walk Around

From kdracer73

Here's the Photo album.

Here's some selected photos with insightful commentary.

mustangray . . .simply Regal.

Leedom. . . .mmmm something other than Regal.

I support diversity.

On the left, the Hello Kitty Miata, bringing the hotness, and the pain. That's how I roll. (When the Vette's got issues.)

This pic kinda sucks, but the Genesis Coupe is a great shape and this blue is nearly perfect for my tastes.

We didn't give the BBQ joint any warning we were coming. I kinda don't like to because you just never know how many people are going to show up for the run and how many are going to hang for the eat. Well, this time it was about 40+ and pretty much everyone made it to the eat. The small staff and kitchen did a great all things considered.

The artistry.

BADDASSC6. His day job is piloting a nuclear sub. Terrifying. Seriously, have you seen him drive?

kdracer73, fresh from prison.

kdracer73, reminding us why he was there in the first place.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 01-17-2011 at 05:28 AM.