View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Cult Aaronmageddon View Post
Your brother does indeed own a gun and it is a fancy one. It's modeled after a super mega expensive German made gun. It will do anything you wanna do. Your brother doesn't buy cheap tools. Also the air compressor your brother bought will definitely support 35 psi for extended use. It's been used to prime a roadrunner before.
Well heck then, game set match. I thought you once told me it was the older type of gun and not one of these new fangled low pressure types. But word.

Said brother also has a mig welder that I used to weld the trailing arms on the vette and a bracket for enkeivette. I also have his blasting cabinet for cleaning up stuff with an attachment for doing media blasting. In short between the stuff of his I have here and my own relatively well equipped tool set, we should be ready to rumble. And I'm very willing to add to my tools as necessarry, like maybe a cold cut saw, pipe bender, who kows.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)