View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 11:51 PM   #113
I, Vettezuki

Yeah. But your nearly deaf and my hearing is off the charts. It's simply different in nature, which makes sense if the materials that compose the internals are different, they will, by definition, resonate differently.

I didn't describe the clutch properly. It's like spring loaded or counterweighted or something, the pedal has a little resistance at first and this just goes. The clutch itself has a range of engagement, not grabby at all. Definitely prefer overall to the McLeodd. Also, as I guessed, it bogs way less coming off idle in first gear. I imagine that has to be because of the mass of the flywheel. Also less "jerky" in first gear. A MUCH friendlier car to drive in traffic now.

The computer has relearned its trims and I put in a new tank of gas. Goes like stink.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)