Thread: Noob with WRX
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #10

Figured I could update this thread....so the car now sits on a set of BC coilovers...the ride is nothing short of amazing and handles completely different than on the stock struts and Eibachs (which I thought was a great ride compared to stock). The car will be corner balanced and aligned tomorrow by Darrin and Westend Alignment.

So far the only things that have changed from my original list are the headers/uppipe and injectors. I will be running a GT Spec EL Header and Uppipe and she will be on 1000cc DeatschWerks injectors instead of the 750's. The car (at some point) hopefully sooner than later will be on E-85...so the 1000cc are a must. I also am adding in a set of STI "group N" motor mounts, transmission mount, as well as a Kartboy pitch stop mount. The motor mounts will definitely cut down on the rock that I get when getting on the throttle. UPS should be showing up by Friday with the header and all the mounts, then the header will be taken to Embee for a black ceramic coating inside/out.

I got the FMIC piping, intake and BOV back from getting powdercoated. I settled on silver-vein as it isn't to flashy but I think it gives the piping some "class/bling" (if they can be used in the same sentence). Here are a couple pics....Sorry about the quality, they were taken with my phone.

So after everything is installed the car will be heading over to Shawn @ Church Automotive Testing to get tuned. Next on the list will be a gloss vinyl roof and some Treble Racing badges on the car, a carbon fiber hood/trunk, a set of 18x8.5 SSR Type F wheels in black and a Blouch Dom 3xt-r turbo with a meth kit....I have to give a shout out to Vim @ Treble Racing for sponsoring the car and taking my money. Everytime I talk with him something else gets added to this list.