View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
The ticket was left on her car in a parking lot.
placing on your windshield is improper service. Not required to have tags btw on private property. They may claim it is ok if all entrances to the property say CVC is enforced, but you can still win. By definition, code isn't law or it would be the California Motorvehicle Law, yet is says code. Code only applies to specific groups of people, not everybody, thus you need to ask how the vehicle code applies to you. CVC section 15210 subsection J,L or M, i don't recall exactly but it is way down there, says the definitions in the code apply unless there is a Federal definition. This means the CVC is servient to a federal definition and there must be a constitutional delagation of authority to compel. So how can the fed regulate in the state when we have states rights? i'll get to that shortly. The first thing i learned in law school is: know the definitions so you mean and understand each other. Therefore if you go to Title 18 USC (United States code) section 31, you find the federal definitions. Read the lower right hand corner back of your license. What is a motor vehicle? May not be what you were taught. It is defined as a self propelled device used to transport goods or persons for hire or engaged in commerce. If your weren't performing the above, you weren't in a motor vehicle. BTW the definition of a driver, is one that operates a motor vehicle, so if your weren't hauling goods or persons for hire, you weren't driving as it is a commercial term as is passenger car. Passenger car is a commercial term for one that hauls people for hire, which is typically a taxi or limo. By now you may realize the the CVC is for commerical drivers only. It gets authority by constitution from the commerce clause. On the other hand, you are exorcising your liberty to as stated in the constitution, traveling the nations highways and byways freely and unhindered. If they stop you, which is the same as arrest, just sounds more friendly, you may ask them why have you arrested me? If they say you aren't under arrest, ask am i being detained or am i free to leave. Always ask questions, don't argue, reason or make a statement as it is considered fighing and they they have authority over you.