View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1
Graphics B*tch

Default Latest work done.

Well this weekend the work continued on the Mach. Finally installed my Steeda Tri-ax shifter on saturday. I love it. The shifts are firmer and a little bit shorter. The position is a little more comfortable as well.
On sunday I installed the spring isolators that the previous owner took off to drop the car lower. I hated how low it was, I scraped over almost everything and hit the bump stops all the time. It took about 5.5hrs. The back was a piece of cake once we disconnected everything (thanks for the advice Mike). The front, well... was a pain in the butt. I had Sean's help for the driver side (stop laughing everyone, Sean actually helped). The springs were fighting me everywhich way. Well once done, the car sat about 1" higher. I figure the suspension will settle a little so if I get about .5" to .75" I will be happy. I love how the suspension feels now. Mike even pointed out that my stabalizing shock was not even bolted to the axel. Just another thing that the previous ower failed to give me when I bought the car. Oh well, for the deal I got I can't complain. Looking forward to the Motorgen cruise this weekend now!!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten