Thread: Cambria lost.
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:01 AM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
No flares, stock TAs, still going to fit 295s. I don't listen to the corvetteforum consensus.

I see no reason to get offset TAs, the frame and sway bar get in the way before the TAs do. Maybe if you want to run deep 15 or 16 inch wheels they would help.

I didn't relocate the parking brake cable either, just ziptied it to keep it off the tire.
Let me know how it goes. I saw a 69' at Bird's on Saturday with 295s and stock TAs and Flares. The tire was right on the TA just about and sticking out under the flare (would smash it under heavy travel and it wasn't lowered). But maybe you know some way to fit 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)