View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

I've lost three engines in the last six months. First the Devil Aveo, then both Mazdas for different reasons. Signed over the Devil Aveo for labor trade to do engine swap on Protege, and it runs now. Next up is the Miata and I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do with it then, since we also (had to) buy a new car; the xD, which is a great little car. Also the one buck truck started being a little bitch with fuel pump issues and I'm tired of it's leaky intake, so that's on the docket as well. So I have plenty of car shit going on since last august, just not a goddamn bit of it any fun.

Some of the older gents at work have bought some new cars, one a loaded Camaro, another a loaded Challenger (which honestly is my favorite looking) and our head of IT a brand new M5, which is pretty nasty all wrapped up in some refined packaging.

Oh, and the earthquake knocked down my wall which I had to rebuild and I'm dealing with the VA on behalf of my father; /shudders.

Pretty sure I must have been some kind of asshole in my previous life . . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)