View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced01gt281 View Post
So I'm driving my Mustang the other day and this guys pulls up next to me and says "Hey dude your Brake lights are not working!!!". So at first I'm like thanks but I'm sure they are I just wasent braking but I checked for myself when I got home and bam no lights including the 3rd brake light on the trunk. So I checked the fuses and they all check out good. I checked the switch and I find it not plugged in and one of the wires ripped out anyways. So I hooked up the wires the best I could but still nothing. After doing some research I find that the brake lights and the cruise control seem to go out together and its normally the multi function switch. So the next time I hit the freeway I tested it and nope its not working too. now I love to work on my car and do minor stuff but all this is over my head... Is there anyone that would be willing to fix it I'm happy to pay. Or maybe if some one can find step by step on how to change the multi function switch cuz I dont know where it is or even what it looks like lol.
I would be happy to repair it, but I would need the appropriate wiring diagram first.