View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default To Continue Old or Start New

Somebody beat me to the big property I was working towards, so I've decided to sort of stay put for a while. I'm slowly sort of starting to have a little more money to play with. The Vette is NOT in good running condition right now, it's irritating, and I'm definitely in the phase of life where something is either advancing or it's gone.

It has a cam knock (I hope that's all it is), a clutch that doesn't always disengage fully, brakes are all spongy as hell, interior is pretty tired, and paint is pretty shabby. None of these are huge deals, without doing anything fancy it could probably be pretty nice, relatively speaking, and running well for under $5k. This would be the cheapest thing to do and I'd have something fairly unique.

Or, I could sell it, probably take a hell of a beating on what I put into it, sell the Protege and get something totally new to me and different. Basic parameters are must be reliable, and into the 40k range or so. Wouldn't spend more than that any time soon. My two top candidates are either a C6ZO6, or a Turbo Porsche, if I could find a good condition late model one in that price range. The Porsche has the appeal that it can be a genuine all around, every day, cities, traffic, weather, and still a hoot to drive.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)