View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #1

Default UFC 186 and my dad

My buddy, Rampage Jackson, is fighting tomorrow night in UFC 186. He had a hard road getting there. The promoter he was fighting for sued him and got an injunction to prevent him from fighting in this fight. He won an emergency appeal on Tuesday and flew to Canada on Wednesday (that's where UFC 186 is). It should be an exciting fight! His opponent likes to brawl so that should make it exciting.

I know I haven't said anything to you guys but my dad passed away last week. Before he passed, I flew to TX a couple of times when my dad was in the hospital. The last time, Rampage sent my dad a video wishing him well. It really lifted my dad's spirits (he was a fan).

Anyway, as soon as Rampage found out he was going to fight, he texted me and let me know. He told me he'd be kicking ass for my dad.

So if anyone watches this fight, just know, that it has a special meaning to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?