View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM   #89
I, Vettezuki

Coming together. May be able to pick it up next week.

Heads and block checked out so far, which means the little bit of coolant that was in no. 1 is a mystery. Troy said he's seen one case where there was a little leak between the liner and block when the engine heated up. Unfortunately, that's not so easy to check for.

A new cam is being ground for it according to my behavior requirements. Not sure what the final specs are yet though.

Will put in H beam rods along with the forged pistons, so when all is said and done, motor should be good for a dead reliable 600WHP or so, which I have no intention of going to with this motor, so a big margin of safety.

With the -4cc dish and my heads, and stock gasket CR will come in at around 10.7 or roughly a half point drop. Everything should work fine with my tune until I get headers at which point I'll go for a full re-tune. That'll be about it for this motor. Probably come in somewhere around 420-430WHP, on a smoggable street friendly 346ci~ NA motor. Not bad.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)