View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexGX View Post
Street luge. With a skateboard. 25 MPH while laying down on a skateboard = epic
I knew a kid that lost half of his thumb doing that. Was a neighborhood tradition to gather the skateboards and race down the long steep hill in the middle of suburbia. Then he let his thumb slip under the wheel going 20-30mph. We didn't do that anymore.

I didn't do much stupid things as a kid, just general reckless behavior. Jumping off roofs, jumping off roofs drunk, rolling down hills ragdoll style, slamming on front brakes and flying over the handlebars at high speed, thinking I was some sort of BMX prodigy and going of jumps WAY too big for my own good, having rock throwing wars, diving face fist into the shallow end of a pool, drug experimentation, bottle rocket wars in mexico, mixing countless types of alcohol then watering the bottles down so we didn't get caught then throwing our guts up from the disgusting concoction...

Now that I think of it I was pretty stupid. Kinda funny thinking back about how indestructable you were as a kid. If i did half the shit I did back then now I'd be a cripple.

Stupidest thing I did was when I was an adult tho. Thinking I was hot shit and running from the cops on a bike then getting caught a few months later by the pursuing officer. >.<