View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #53
I, Vettezuki

BTW, my temp gauge just died. I freaked out a little when it was literally pegged all the way to the end of the dial, but I hadn't felt anything so I thought maybe it was a guage issue. Got out my trusty Taiwanese Bluetooth ODBII connector and DroidX Torque app. After coming to a rest, where there is always some pretty serious carry over, it was 217. As soon as I got back moving on the freeway the computer was reading 197~.

Also my starter weirdness isn't the body ground as I scrubbed it up good and reattached. The battery and starter are new. bigbird says those cables were coper clad aluminum and known to get a littler weird so I'll be replacing the positive this week and see if that improves the situation.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)