View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #20

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
DAMN! well alteast you and your passengers are ok. So did they make it 100% your fault or was it split?

on a side note... did your head hit the windshield??? jesus man =(
Lol, this is my insurance adjuster part of me coming out so bare with me and some terminology.

Based upon Steves FOL (facts of loss) it appears that he rear ended the party in front of him. He most likely would be found 100% liable for rear ending the party infront of him and then losing control and hitting the curb (again....all insurance coming out here). Should he wish to dispute the FOL and say "the fella slammed on the brakes for no apparent reason" a witness would have to prove that, but since it doesn't sounds like that is the case (PS - passanges are not witness'...they have a biased opinion about the FOL (just general knowledge I'd thought i'd share) the insurance company would most likely come back and say, he was following too close, or going too fast for the road/weather conditions....so and so on.

Normal person now....

Steve, I'm so sorry dude. I'm glad that you guys are all ok. For airbags to deploy, that requires some serious force. And as for your head to the windshield....eek, no bueno dude. Again I'm glad you're all ok.