Thread: Next Gen GT-R
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 01:36 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I'm a diehard GTR hater, but it's going to be a beast. It's also going to be heavier than the current model. I predict straightened performance like the new nismo. The depends on how much and how sticky rubber use. The current model uses very sticky rubber for a street car. At its new price point they will probably op for sport cups.
I was too. But it's really grown on me over the years. Would love to drive one someday just see what it's like if nothing else. I can't even imagine what a thoroughly sorted 800HP AWD car with sticky rubber would be like.

Damian, I know it has back seats, but it's 2+2, *maybe* kids but that's about all. It is however a perfectly reliable all weather DD.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)