Thread: Next Gen GT-R
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
I don't think Nissan has the hybrid chops to take on something like that. I think it just needs to add lightness. But i'm not a R35 guy so....
It's not going to get much if any lighter because of the basic engineering direction they've gone with the platform separate from major breakthroughs in materials. They've also proven they don't really need to. They've also demonstrated substantial engineering chops,and for that matter keep in mind they're affiliated with, among others, the Hitachi industrial group. Could be a car with Porsche 918 level tech and performance for like ZR1, ACR type money. We'll see, still a little ways out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)