View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 01:41 AM   #54
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Final numbers were 530 hp and 501 ftlbf. Lol so much for breaking into the 600's Torque curve is good. Pretty much same as before. I was hoping to pick some power up with the 102R intake and the 102mm throttle body. It looks like the cam is the most limiting factor. I may go with a bigger cam latter after I get the car sorted out again. This lets me take the weight down to 2915 with me in it. I will have to get weighed in and see where I can drop weight from.
Gotta be honest, I was wonder'n how you thought you were going to crack 600WHP with just a tune unless it was like the worst.tune.ever.

But out of curiosity, is that a street gas or race gas tune?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)