View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
Internet Tough Guy

Default Rebirth of the 5.0 Project

Just to let everyone know the lemon car is back up and making progress. Now that I am not deployed continuously and living in Lake Forrest I was able to get a group of guys from work interested and taking action. Big thank you to John for helping us get everything into my trailer and another HUGE thanks to Ben for letting us use the car.
The the team is basically made up of engineers and a mechanical designer that's the best I've seen.
We are working on the motor drivetrain first to get the car moving on it's own power. Then I will order a pre fabricated cage and fuel cell. We are leaning towards Chump car challenge vice lemons because we don't want to have to come up with some ridiculous theme and it lends itself well to transitioning to Camaro Mustang Challenge (CMC).

Stand by for updates as we make more progress.

[Vettezuki] All of the old threads and posts have been hidden. If someone has some reason they want to reference from the way back machine, you will have to ask me to effectively unhide the threads. It's not a big deal to do that. Just wanted to clean up this section as the old content is basically irrelevant.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter

Last edited by Vettezuki : 08-10-2014 at 04:55 PM.