View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
That's too much info for me Ben, I'm cramming today, if it's not prop I don't care. Here's what investment means to me. You buy something, it increases in value, and you make a profit. . .
Better study hard, you're going to depend on earned income.

Quote:
But yes, I realize most car toys are not investments. I'm just saying you can't make a definitive statement like that, it's not true.
I didn't make a definitive statement like that. I said there are those who REALLY know what they're doing and those who get plain lucky, say 0.001% of "toy" car owners. Moreover, that only the former approaches anything like investment, an intentional act of acquiring assets for the purpose of profit. That's my point and I'm sticking to it.

Again, I (obviously) have nothing against acquiring toys for fun. Nice things make life nicer. I'm just clear about what they are, that's all.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)