View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 01:57 PM   #74
I, Vettezuki

Most of what I have seen on lifter failure when someone bothers to analyze the mode failure and not make assumptions indicates it's a poorly matched spring rate, improperly measured push rod length, etc. His point was OE performs just fine in moderate applications when properly installed. Big cam race motor, different story.

Heads came in at 60cc and motor with stock pistons apparently 11.2:1. Which explains why especially in the summer I had to bump my gas with a little Torco or Toluene to avoid pinging. Headers and a retune might fix that problem but I'll lower it anyway so I can run commie gas without worries.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)