View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by injdinjn View Post
The customers that happened to drive up while the raid was in progress. Did the cops know those particular customers were going to arrive and had warrants for them?
From what I read, there was only 1 customer arrested. The report said that "evidence suggested to uniformed sheriff’s deputies that a person who arrived in a car to buy nitrous oxide may have narcotics." I don't know what that evidence was. It may have been nothing. It also sounds to me like the guy could have been dumb enough to let the cops search his trunk. If the cops truly had evidence and the guy didn't let them search, they would have waited for a warrant anyway. Or maybe the guy didn't let them search the trunk and they did wait for a warrant. Too much we don't know to assume the cops carried out an illegal search.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?