View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 03:26 AM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
No. Did you only read my first post? [b]As of today I'm at 12:1 under boost.
Yes. I read your first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette
It's about 10:1 under light throttle acceleration, 12.5:1 under part throttle acceleration, and I tipped into the boost real quick and it hit 15:1
Did I misunderstand it in principle? Light Throttle = rich, Heavy Throttle = Lean

It's a spectrum of rich -> lean according to throttle position???

Quote:
The primaries are supposed to be about 10 sizes lower than the secondaries, because the PV on the primary side compensates about that much. With no PV, you should run equal size jets.
Define PV.

Quote:
Going to screw with the PCVRs
Define PCVR.

Quote:
As far as the O2 sensor, I just installed it the other day. It's brand new, and per mfr spec, I will only leave it in when tuning.
It only takes ONE lean backfire to destroy an O2's ability to accurately represent the amount of oxygen flowing by. To my understanding.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)