View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #2641
I, Vettezuki

Yeah fellas, I haven't done a thing to promote the site in a long while, including no cruises or meets, so it's down to OGs right now. Over the last several years I haven't had play scratch either so kind of limited. I traded the Jeep to Adam for legal retainer services, and have transferred the Snake to Adam as well (he'll pick up in a year) and the Fox to Carlos. They'll see them through to completion where they were on their way to indefinite pile-o-stuff with me. Sold the Miata, CarMaxx gave me a surprisingly good price.

On the upside, things have turned around a little for money. I'm keeping the Vette and will take a look at what is apparently a cam-knock here in the not too distant future. If I get that big rural property, probably convert my mom's large horse trailer into a car hauler; I'd literally have to trailer the Vette out to drive it. LOL. Might get UATV like a Grizzly too. And finally, swap the wife's pretty much new xD for the upcoming Jeep Renegade. In a year or so, depending on how much of a beating my little Protege can take on that dirt road, might get one of the upcoming plug-in hybrid SUVs, either a Mitsubishi or Volvo. We're adding charging stations here at work, so juicing up would be free, dropping my energy costs for trans portion potentially close to zero. I'll start another thread on stuff I might be able to do to my protege to get it to ride better over a rural road.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)