View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
The "Speed Limit" on the street is different from the "Maximum Speed" on the freeway. The Speed Limit can be subjectively reasoned, while 1mph over on the freeway cannot.

You should fight it. You'll probably lose for going 20 over, but who knows. Start by pulling up the vehicle code violation and read the language carefully.
Thanks for the tip. Like I said, it was 50 mph very close to this area and no obvious reason for the lower limit (like reducing the number of lanes or going into a residential area) I honestly had no idea it was 35. I thought is was doing the fu*king speed limit. It's just a shake down. Absolutely no difference from the mob.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)