View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:18 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
My car weighed 2950 with me before this motor, now with aluminum heads and removing whats left of the insulation on the firewall i missed i should be down to 2850 or less with driver. Means either way i'll be cresting tens if i launch off the limiter

Had i not extensively upgraded the chassis im sure it would scare the shit out of me
I might have another 100lbs total relatively easy weight to reduce. but I can't get down as far as you without really going nuts. However, the good part is that a huge amount of that is unsprung, so the benefits are substantial. I still dig my radio, A/C, etc., I'm looking for a sexy, but relatively comfortable cruiser/brawler with both straight line and handling performance. A por mans', American flavored, Ferrari if you will. I'll get there someday.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)