View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
I really like where this is going. Being a FORD guy I like it. Mazda will give a cool factor the Mustang II would not.
I agree, it's also keeping in the spirit of the site by mixing things up a little. Heck, Mazda's owned by Ford so I factored that little quirk too.

Quote:
I say this, we leave Joe's engine as is with blower. I'm betting there is plenty of power just as is. Build the vehicle around that combo. A 2500 lb vehicle is going to run very strong with Joe's combo. Just throwing it out there.

What type of speed/et are we shooting for???

I'm thinking an 11 second with the SBF.
I think it makes obvious sense to stick with Joe's 174, which apparently only needs some parts to be repaired. Wonder if it can be cost effectively improved during repair?

If we're going to build a purpose built car, even if it's dirt cheap, I think it makes sense to target the mid 11s or faster. This, however, means we'll need to cage it, which probably ain't such a bad idea for safety and all.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)