View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 11:46 AM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
"It has a cam knock (I hope that's all it is), a clutch that doesn't always disengage fully, brakes are all spongy as hell, interior is pretty tired, and paint is pretty shabby. None of these are huge deals, without doing anything fancy it could probably be pretty nice, relatively speaking, and running well for under $5k. This would be the cheapest thing to do and I'd have something fairly unique."

Uh huh..... I'm not trying to bash it or begin the low ball douchebaggery, I'm just saying it needs to me tlc. Btw, can you wash it yet without it going all crazy? I thought maybe you did with some wires cut in some wire loom.
I just meant it's not old 70s engine, trans, suspension, steering etc. And for that matter it is a reffed swap, meaning you can take to any smog station and pass (with flying colors) as it just did. You can pick up an old C3 for probably < $5k now, but I obviously wouldn't entertain anything less than multiples of that.

It needs a lot of attention to make nice, that's absolutely true, but not a ton of money. Yes, the loom connection was fixed.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)