View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #21
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Thats a steal! ...prob cuz it was stolen, haha, jk. Nice man! I like your gf even more after reading this... for you to trust her with a blown v8, she must know how to handle a car pretty well.
Well, we did meet at irwindale while she was racing her car. Who knows if the blower was stolen, he had a 96 and said he bought it and found out it wasnt for a 4.6. He originally had the kit listed at 1500 but i offered him 500 then we settled on 650 if I came the same day. Everything I bought kinda went the same way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Shaolin has the record for most vehicles owned . . while riding a bike as a primary mode of transport.
I've been enjoying it actually. I get about 10 miles in a day, and i've been considering keeping the biking to work going even after it's done. It keeps the 6 pack even if i have lost 15lbs of muscle I need to get back to the gym and start lifting again.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!

Last edited by Shaolin Crane : 08-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.