Thread: C7 Revealed
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #48
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I hear this often, and I just might be alone in this category. But I don't like to buy my speed always as any car can be made to perform, but not any car can be remodeled.
Most cars can be made faster with engine work (swap if nothing else), but there are more serious platform limitations to total performance that almost no amount of money can solve. The basic Vette platform has been getting significantly better each generation from the begging and the C7 is no different. Throw in an engine that pushes the limits of what anyone thought was even possible just a few years ago and its stunning, especially at the price points they're at. And they still have a great margin. While they only sell about 30k units per year, it's always been a great profit center for GM.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)