View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #278
I, Vettezuki

I've updated the poll options, removing the axle issue.

NA is obviously the smart easy choice, requiring only a different cam and intake and can use the cheapest fueling solution. Maybe a set of hi-comp pistons.

Centrifugal can be packaged and is a nice way to make simple power.

Twin Turbo is the most exotic, and may be out of scope for this project for complexity. But IF a 5.0 Kit works, the total real cost between the TT and the Centrifugal is not so great and possibly less since we would no longer have LT header cost, using the turbo manifolds instead.

Personally, I will enjoy any of these. Controlling for budget and difficulty, NA is the smart choice. HOWEVER, the purpose of the car is to be a reasonable challenge for us and to do some promoting for the site. Twin Turbo in front of anything packs a little more punch.

We'll see. The answer may be made for us by circumstance.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)