View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 02:57 AM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Got the clutch installed and what a difference. The peddle is a lot softer than with the McLeod than it was with the Spec. Also the vibration that I originally had that CHP said was the Spec pressure plate must have been because of the balance of the pressure plate because with the new McLeod pressure plate the engine is still smooth. Gonzalo told me that it might chatter a little but going by the test drive it doesn't. It does grab immidiately though but with the torque of the 347 it's not a big deal.

Funny, my experiences with the McLeodd -> Luk are similar, especially with pedal feel. The opposite on grab though. The McLeodd was a bit grabby and the Luk smooth, much more street friendly. I have a pretty linear curve with peak torque around 360.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)