Thread: BitCoin
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #34
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I have had it running for like 3 days and don't have one it is stuck at 133758 blocks WTF?
Do you have generate Coins selected in the settings menu? How many hashes per second are yo processing?

Nevertheless, like I've said a bunch of times. It's not free or easy! You may run for weeks and weeks before you pick up any. It's an emulation of prospecting for gold. You might get lucky and pick up a bunch in a hurry, it could be months. The point of this algorithm is to give a distributed constrained release of units into the market. If you want a guaranteed way to get some, offer your service as an electrician, or maybe some ammo . Then with your EARNED money you can buy some LSD and put it in Sean's diet coke the next time you see him. Something fun like that.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)