Thread: Ticket help
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:29 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
I haven't had a speeding ticket for almost seven years, and I got two (2) this month. This last one I honestly thought the speed limit was higher, and I saw him on his bike with the radar gun. I saw him, looked at my speedo, looked up for a speed sign and it was a half a block ahead saying 35mph and I was going 52. He was very nice and liked the Goat, but I still got the ticket. Oh well, it was my fault. The wife is upset with me now.
This is exactly what happened to me on Beach Blvd. I pulled the speed survey and it was out of date. Also the location was practically an example lifted from the code defining speed trap. I did a trial by declaration and it was dismissed.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)