View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn64vette View Post
Nice runs. That's the first time I didn't want a FORD to hit the traps first. Still, damn nice runs.

Funny thing here-a little brain damage-I have NEVER lost to a FORD and I'm a FORD guy. Been beat by Hemis, 440s, 427/454 Chevelle, 69 Camaro 302 (so he said) and 455 Judge, but never a FORD. I'm sure there are many FORDs out there faster than my Vette, just been lucky not to run against one.

Now in my 64 Fairlane Hipo 289- I raced a "REAL" 67 Vette L88-- blew my doors off. Got my 64 Vette a year later. Like I said - Brain Damage.

FWIW, that Stang is Roush Stage something or other, and was on DRs. With DRs, I think it'd be a good heads up race.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)