View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
i so wanna go! and im mad i missed this past one i tryed staying awake and pulling a tweeker all nigher but ran outta monster and crashed at 10am :-(

but ya whens the next cruise im fully stocked on 110 gal of e85 in my back yard and im ready to rock!!!

It was a lot of fun. Did you see the video? Here's some upcoming MG events under consideration.

Evening at the Beach
Maybe could combine with a PCH cruise, but I was thinking it'd be nice to have a beach meet on a Saturday afternoon/night in August. Maybe August 23?

Dyno Day
Sean is looking at mid/late September. *Might* do it at a place with an AWD dyno. . .

Moonlight Run
I'm thinking a night run under a full moon in October would be cool. Looking for open terrain with rocky faces that would look cool under the moonlight.

When we get a larger user base, we'll consider track rentals.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)